With every passing season, farmers are facing huge losses in farming. Due to the risk involved in farming sector, new generation is not interest in this field. This phenomena can be understood by these pictures where the new generation did not opt for farming as a profession. The fields and houses of villages near city are filled with abandoned farming instruments and the memories associated with them. Ground Tales brings some photographs with the series Picture Tales to show the emotional connection between farmers and abandoned instruments.
Photos by: Manish Chandra Mishra
- No ego, just love… A reckless rockstar turns over a new leaf with Buddhism
- The Bayeux War Cemetery – The lives that could have been
- छत्तीसगढ़ में बिकता है गोबर, द्रौपदी ने दस दिन में कमाए 31 हजार
- Corona Tales : Children reveal new ‘adjustments’ that pandemic brought in their lives
- National Fertilizers Limited Launches Mobile Soil Testing Lab