With every passing season, farmers are facing huge losses in farming. Due to the risk involved in farming sector, new generation is not interest in this field. This phenomena can be understood by these pictures where the new generation did not opt for farming as a profession. The fields and houses of villages near city are filled with abandoned farming instruments and the memories associated with them. Ground Tales brings some photographs with the series Picture Tales to show the emotional connection between farmers and abandoned instruments.
Photos by: Manish Chandra Mishra
- After studying the DNA from 3,000 rice accessions Researchers find a new possibility to improve rice productivity
- Covid-19 lockdown affects over 50 lakh tribals dependent on forests, making Van Dhan Yojna more relevant
- घर वापसी के लिए खाली जेब, भूखे पेट सैकड़ों किलोमीटर चले मध्यप्रदेश के प्रवासी मजदूर, अब अंधकार में भविष्य
- Rapid study: Mass unemployment worries over 90% migrant workers of Madhya Pradesh
- LockdownTales Ep #1: Poems, Rhymes, Stories And Songs Of Hope To Reduce Stress Of Kids Secluded From Outdoor Activities